Southfield, Michigan
Featured

Beware of this company! The owner, Allen, promises great workmanship in a timely manner but this is far from the truth. We contracted for a poured driveway and approaches, as well as a new (cement block & slab) porch. He left the work site a mess, and the porch slab was so terribly done that it cost us easily 2-3 weeks from listing our house for sale.

At every turn, Allen said he'd finish and (although, in fairness, weather was uncooperative SOME of the time) days turned into weeks awaiting him and/or his crew to finish. Meanwhile, he was working on other jobs just down the street.

I won't go into all the excuses he gave...just know this: ALL THREE customers down the block from where he did my work (who contracted with him after seeing him at my house) are dissatisfied with dealing with him.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Concrete Concepts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more No more Aerosoles for me! Aerosoles "Bought some cute yellow pumps from Aerosoles, open the box and they are dirty! They have been worn and are scuffed from whoever previously owned them. Have not tried to..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more