Southfield, Michigan
Featured

Beware of this company! The owner, Allen, promises great workmanship in a timely manner but this is far from the truth. We contracted for a poured driveway and approaches, as well as a new (cement block & slab) porch. He left the work site a mess, and the porch slab was so terribly done that it cost us easily 2-3 weeks from listing our house for sale.

At every turn, Allen said he'd finish and (although, in fairness, weather was uncooperative SOME of the time) days turned into weeks awaiting him and/or his crew to finish. Meanwhile, he was working on other jobs just down the street.

I won't go into all the excuses he gave...just know this: ALL THREE customers down the block from where he did my work (who contracted with him after seeing him at my house) are dissatisfied with dealing with him.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Concrete Concepts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more